Sync Golf Games — TomTom Community

Sync Golf Games

BattlerBattler Posts: 8 [Legendary Explorer]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
I have recently purchased a TomTom Golfer watch and it has only downloaded 4 golf games onto my phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7.

Can anyone let me know how to get all the games onto my phone.

Thanks

Comments

• JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,575
    Community Manager
    I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. We have a user on the German forum who only saw 4 golf courses on his watch. To fix this you need to go outdoors and move the button to the right. Once the watch picks up a GPS signal it will show the nearest by courses.
  • BattlerBattler Posts: 8 [Legendary Explorer]
    I understand this but when I sync my watch to my phone I should be able to see all the games I have played on my phone. Currently I can only see 4.

How do I sync all my played games onto my Phone.

Thanks
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 5,575
    Community Manager
    The mobile app simply pulls the played rounds from the cloud. Do you see them listed here? https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/activities/
    Do you use more than one email address?
    I have tried the link you suggested but I can now only see 2 golf rounds in the cloud.

All the rounds Ii have played with the watch are on it but they do not seem to be transferring.

I have only one email address.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    I have now removed the watch from my phone and re-linked it. It has now brought up the latest 5 rounds of golf I have used the watch for.

I don't want to keep doing this to get the latest rounds onto my watch.

I would still like to get all the rounds I have played with the watch onto my phone.

Has anyone any ideas how I can do this.

I have a Samsung Galaxy 7.

Thanks