Is stride calculated or based on actual step count?

TomTerrificTomTerrific Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 27 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I just got a runner cardio last week. It shows a stride rate that seems much higher than I expected. Wondering how TT gets this statistic.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,724 Superusers
    It is based on your height and gender. They take an average stride length based on your height and multiply this by steps. It is pretty inaccurate in my experience and there is no way to manually update it. Since you just bought it last week I would take care with your buying decision considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices (they are just selling out existing stock), and all development has stopped. If you are able, you may want to consider returning the device and going with another brand that is active in the sports watch market and intends to continue producing and supporting devices.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • yasanservice4yasanservice4 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The optician's pipe in Tehran has تخلیه چاه more background than the pipe opener in the country's provinces, and there are a number of opium service companies in Tehran, which are about three decades old.

From the very beginning, pipe-making companies in Tehran used modern pipe-cutting tools around the world to open pipes and clogs.
    Production of chemical solutions لوله بازکنی for pipe opener would not be able to reduce the role of pipeline service companies in Tehran, even the need for overnight closure has led to the operation of tube companies in Tehran overnight.

The opener pipe in Tehran is لوله بازکنی در تهران part of the service occupied by the Al-Ahari Union, and the cost of the opener pipe in Tehran is annually retrieved from customers according to the Association of Alarm Codes.