Music playlists not showing up in TomTom Sports Connect — TomTom Community

Music playlists not showing up in TomTom Sports Connect

jess_012345jess_012345 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
When I connect my TomTom Spark Watch to my Windows PC the TomTom sports connect program is not displaying any music playlists. I use itunes and have already made sure the 'Share itunes library XML with other applications' is selected in preferences settings.
I have also tried restarting my computer, disconnecting and reconnecting my watch and refreshing the music section in sports connect multiple times.
I am at a loss as to how to solve this problem and would love some help if anyone can assist me please!

I used to have 3 playlists appearing and now they no longer show up at all.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,789 Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They can more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.