Screen of Spark 3 watch is distorted — TomTom Community

Screen of Spark 3 watch is distorted

oandrelopesoandrelopes Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I have a watch for about 6 months.
After poor usage time, the display is distorted.
Some help?
Attached photos.d505c82f-0c1a-4b51-b5a8-2bd0a509ef84.jpg930232ed-36c9-41b6-aca3-a0a69921db44.jpgb5c03669-34f0-4c6b-98c6-708c866139b1.jpg8dc940f3-dcd9-4961-b704-c7493144ca19.jpg13e8daf6-bf47-43a7-a850-1462d8faa27d.jpg

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,621
    Superusers
    Start with a factory reset and if that does not fix it, call Support. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • nlkampernlkamper Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello, I have the same issue with my screen. I have done the factory reset twice and it has not fixed the problem. Any other ideas? mine still is under warranty so would the next step be to return it and would I get a replacement?

Any ideas would be appreciated,
    thanks,
    Noah
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,621
    Superusers
    nlkamper wrote:
    Hello, I have the same issue with my screen. I have done the factory reset twice and it has not fixed the problem. Any other ideas? mine still is under warranty so would the next step be to return it and would I get a replacement?

Any ideas would be appreciated,
    thanks,
    Noah
    If it is under warranty that should always be your first step even before a factory reset. Contact Support and let them handle it.
  • Flanker FloggerFlanker Flogger Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    fced6b99-f40d-4599-a5d6-290df0800102.jpgHi,
    facing the same issue here.
    Factory reset did not solve the problem.
    Warranty has expired.
    Still awaiting a resolution/response from customer service.
    The screen glitches are random. From lines to partial displays to complete blanking off.
    I am certain that the internal electronics are working, because when I sync the watch, steps and sleep data is dutifully recorded and downloaded.

ef3535f9-4ed7-46c4-9d4f-dc65d1544212.jpg
  • DPMcOLGDPMcOLG Posts: 4 [Apprentice Seeker]
    HI,

I have the same problem as above, the glitches come and go, but seem to get progressively worst over 3 or so days. Factory reset did not work.

Purchased August 2018. The store I purchased it from no longer stocks it. They will refund, but as it was on special (40-50% discount) it will be hard to get an equivalent device for similar money, and I picked it for specific reasons.
    So it is looking like a replacement from TomTom themselves.
    Live chat never seems to be available! Must preserve.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0