TomTom One won't connect to Windows 10 machine - according to TomTom Home — TomTom Community

TomTom One won't connect to Windows 10 machine - according to TomTom Home

Hi All

I'm trying to update my TomTom One 2nd edition. however, as you will see from the attached screenshots, TT Home is saying there is no device connected.

However, the Device Manager on my machine seems to think it is connected (screenshot also attached).

Any advice on how I can resolve this?

Thanks!a2ee8b12-a36b-495c-9f14-af6b2e8db4e5.jpg7aedfa97-4111-48db-b7a4-de19aec97b72.jpg

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,309
    Superusers
    That model has been deemed End of Life by Tomtom meaning no further updates are possible.
  • dm1983dm1983 Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    dhn wrote:
    That model has been deemed End of Life by Tomtom meaning no further updates are possible.

No further map updates?
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,309
    Superusers
    dm1983 wrote:
    dhn wrote:
    No further map updates?

Nope. Sorry.
  • dm1983dm1983 Posts: 7 [Master Explorer]
    dhn wrote:
    dm1983 wrote:
    dhn wrote:
    No further map updates?
    Nope. Sorry.

That is quite interesting as it was sold with lifetime map updates...
  • justmebrowsingjustmebrowsing Posts: 389 [Supreme Pioneer]
    See here for explanation re EoL etc although I didn't think TT sold ANY One 2nd Editions with Lifetime map in the UK? https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/obsolete-products/

Try opening TTHome first, then (with device switched off), connect it to your PC and THEN switch it on as maybe TTHome will then see it?