Start 55M lifetime support/maps — TomTom Community

Start 55M lifetime support/maps

marksd68marksd68 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Curious to how TomTom states you get 'free' unlimited map updates when you purchase the device then state your product is no longer supported.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,346
    Superusers
    Tomtom has decreed that devices with lifetime maps WILL continue to get them.
  • marksd68marksd68 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    just stating facts, big corporations seem to like offering something, then when it's too late, screw the very customer. Perhaps if Tom Tom had a means to ask their support personnel a question, then I wouldn't have to toss the F-Bomb out. I have only rec'd emails stating too bad for me for owning this product, nothing of the contrary stating, all is well now and we'll gladly honor the life-time map upgrades that were part of the device you paid for. I also didn't think 8-year kids would be looking at posts for a device that requires a drivers license to offend people and for that, my apologies.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,454
    Superusers
    Hi
    @marksd68

Tomtom EOL (End of Life)

Tomtom have already stated that Lifetime Maps and any Existing Map Subscriptions will be honoured

See VikramK Post (TomTom Staff) Here....
    https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/news-and-announcements-37/end-of-life-device-with-lifetime-maps-1032484/index1.html#post1207861

If you have Lifetime Maps or an existing Map Subscriptions Call Tomtom Support...

When calling....
    Tomtom are monitoring Eol support by an Auto Response Phone System
    When prompted DO NOT provide your Tomtom model information... Wait for a live agent to respond

:flag_us: United States
    877-757-7137
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST

ATB YFM