angry — TomTom Community

angry

when i brought the tomtom it came with free lifetime maps .. now I've been told they don't make maps for this one and i can up date with a new purchases of a new tomtom..then i can buy maps.. the one i have is working fine and i use it for work .. why would i want to buy a new one when this one ok and came with free lifetime of maps, this is so not honoring their word and the agreement that was on the agreement form .. when you printed the boxes and wrote on it that it was lifetime maps.. that's what it should be..disgusted by your company and I'm going on to social media to have my rant about how you are dishonest about this . and ill never buy another one from you guys .. neither will anyone i know buy the time I've finished.. Just terrible that you are money raking by breaking your word
R Beban

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,767
    Superuser
    @miss_rab

Suspect that the email refers to a previous device as a VIA 62 is still a current device and should have one of these as the first two characters of the serial number

"EH">VIA 62, 8GB + micro-SDHC, MyDrive Connect NAV4
    "EI">VIA 62, 8GB + micro-SDHC, MyDrive Connect NAV4
    "EJ">VIA 62, 8GB + micro-SDHC, MyDrive Connect NAV4
    "EN">VIA 62, 16GB + micro-SDHC, MyDrive Connect NAV4
    "EO">VIA 62, 16GB + micro-SDHC, MyDrive Connect NAV4
    "EP">VIA 62, 16GB + micro-SDHC, MyDrive Connect NAV4

if it is one of the above contact Customer Services to check on the status of your subscriptions

if not check here https://au.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9520/locale/en_AU

:flag_au: Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST