How to take care of wrist band ?

Basavaraja
Basavaraja Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
My wristband is broken around 3 months back and raised my compliant on 28/07/2018 still I'm waiting for the replacement and one of my colleague also facing the same problem his wristband also broken.

After looking at this forum all these queries I understood these wristbands are fragile, Is there any way to take care of these wristbands without breaking? (Other than not wearing them)

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    The best way to avoid damaging the strap is to not take the watch out of the strap when charging. It is designed so that the dock slips between the watch and the band which limits the amount of twisting. Also, when taking it on and off do not yank on the strap, pull it gently to the desired tightness then snap it in place, which puts less stress on rubber. Honestly, the quality of the bands are not great and they do not last as long as they should. TT is pretty good about replacing them and if you have not heard anything on the replacements in over a month you should call Support.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.