Go 40 POI installation — TomTom Community

Go 40 POI installation

mjr001mjr001 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi

I recently updated mu Go40 and I have lost my POI's. I had a look how to install them and I see that I should right click the Mydrive Connect icon in the bottom RH corner then click on manage comunity settings. This option does not appear though, I only get View updates, Settings and connect. Please could anyone provede any help with this

Thanks

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,454
    Superusers
    Hi
    @mjr001

Get the latest MyDrive Connect Here.....
    www.tomtom.com/getstarted
    [h3]Option...(1) [/h3]If you’re running the latest MyDrive Connect… The menu has changed slightly..... With your device turned on and plugged into the PC USB port With MyDrive loaded and the MyDrive showing on the PC Taskbar
    [h3]RIGHT CLICK[/h3]On the Tomtom Icon on the PC Taskbar Then…Click on the Link in the Menu to open the "Manage Community Content"

Note... If you're using Hidden Icons on your PC's Task Bar Click on the up arrow Icon on the task bar to access the Tomtom Iconbd4428ef-8606-4d8b-a4d8-f3b613829c17.pngThe below image is 2X normal size
    65ca4ceb-3ca6-4a4b-bf85-0f0455e9577a.png
    [h3]Option...(2)[/h3]Direct web Address link to "Manage Community Content"
    http://169.254.255.1/pcmi/?locale=en_gb
    With you device turned on and plugged into the PC USB port With MyDrive loaded and the MyDrive showing on the PC Taskbar Click on the Link above to open the "Manage Community Content" page

Then install your .Ov2 and associated .bmp file Here.....

aca811fa-8513-49df-8494-4e69892b73f0.pngATB YFM
  • mjr001mjr001 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi

thanks for the reply. All sorted now..

cheers