Multisport Dead!

AlgcAlgc Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 11 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hello,
My multisport has a malfuntion after my swin day.
Looks like water IS inside and can not use anything and after few minutes the watch start to make a noise.
Is It possible yo fix It?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,671 Superusers
    TomTom does not offer a repair service, they will replace the device, for free if it is under warranty (assuming the damage is not broken glass or other user caused damage) or for a fee otherwise. You need to call Support to get the process started and find out what your options are. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

Be careful about buying replacement as TT left the market last year and stopped all development so there will be no updates of future changes.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.