The tip of my headphone has gone missing

Chanko Registered Users Posts: 11
Master Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Not sure what the rubber bits are called on the end of headphones. This is a TomTom in ear Bluetooth headphones that comes with runner 2. What are those bits called and where do I buy replacement pair? Thanks.


  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,949
    Hi Chanko,

    Welcome to the Community!

    Please get in touch with our customer support and they'll be able to send you the Ear Bud Tips for your headphone. You can click on the 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

    Cheers, lampard