Get factory reset file for XL IQ Routes (N14644)

veneresveneres Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have formatted my TomTom without a backup and now it's not recognized from TomTom Home and there is a white cross on red background during the power on. Is there an URI where I can download all the files to do a factory reset?

Comments

• veneresveneres Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yes, @EthoZ I know that my device is not longer supported, but I don't want a new map or a new software upgrade, I think that in some remote server with a lot of dust located in the Tom Tom data center there is the repository that contains all the files I need. Hope that some Tom Tom Moderatore could help me :pray_tone1:
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,626 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Hi veneres,

Welcome to the Community!

Please see the public FAQ here to troubleshoot the connection between your device & TomTom HOME: Device not recognised by TomTom HOME (Last section here> Select TTH doesn't recognise>You'll get the instructions below)

Cheers, lampard
  • veneresveneres Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi @lampard,
    Thank you! I had already tried that procedure 3 days ago and, only to be sure, I've retried after your post (see photos below) but nothing happened and my device is still not recognized. What can I do?
    Thank you

Alberto
    64332678-60ad-46dc-b245-d3942b304a05.pngdf55cbe0-e14a-4902-abfc-6ff55fd86a98.png
  • Troubadix12Troubadix12 Posts: 478 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    Hi veneres,

at the root of the TT-Volume create a text-file named "ttgo.bif" and insert the following lines with a text-editor of your own choose:

[TomTomGo]
    DeviceName=TomTom XL
    DeviceVersionHW=ONE XL (v9)
    DeviceSerialNumber=XX1234X12345
    DeviceUniqueID=AABBC DDEEF

where DeviceSerialNumber and DeviceUniqueID you can find at the bottom of your device (near by the USB-Port). The Device-Serial Number maybe start with a P or R.

Now exit and start TTHome again.

Regards

Troubadix12