No email regarding my new topic received (after the TT account login change). — TomTom Community

No email regarding my new topic received (after the TT account login change).

JacaMaJacaMa Posts: 30 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
edited January 28 in Travel lounge
Hi,
Within the last three months I have changed my TomTom account login (changed email address), since I don't have access to my former mailbox anymore. After that I have performed the "factory reset" of my device, setting the new login to my TT account, and all my subscriptions work well. The synchronization between the device and the TomTom account with the new login works well. I can also login to the TomTom discussion forum with the new login. But today I asked a question regarding my device, that even was replied, but no email about these events were received by my current email inbox. Isn't that they still go to the former email address? I can't see, where can I check the email address at my TomTom discussion forum profile, where the subscribed messages are sent.
Cheers.
JacaMa
JacaMa

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,152 Superusers
    Perhaps support can verify the settings for you @JacaMa

:flag_pl: Polska (Poland)
    +48 22 30 62 335
    Poniedziaek-Pitek 09:00-17:00
  • JacaMaJacaMa Posts: 30 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Thanks, @dh , for your reply.
    Yes, you are right. I will have to call them (tomorrow).
    But, anyway, I think that if MikkoK would still be hosting this forum, probably he would check that for me as well, before I had to call the support.
    Cheers.
    JacaMa
    JacaMa
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,152 Superusers
    Mikko no longer works for the company. @VikramK perhaps.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,991 TomTom Moderator
    Hi JacaMa

Could you click on this link to send me both your email addresses[old and new]. Then I would be able to review the account.

Thanks
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • JacaMaJacaMa Posts: 30 [Outstanding Wayfarer]
    Thank you, @VikramK.
    I have seen an email regarding your private message that was received by my current mailbox. But after you wrote it, I have posted some comment to my former topic, that was open by me 9 months ago, and there no message was sent about it. Perhaps the new setting of my current address (login) will work only for the topics that will be open/created after the change you just have made. We will see.
    Anyway, thank you again.
    Cheers
    JacaMa
    JacaMa