LIVE Serivces EUROPA PRO 5150 truck — TomTom Community

LIVE Serivces EUROPA PRO 5150 truck

freestyler005freestyler005 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
4 weeks later, copious amounts of emails back and forth, SAT NAT RESTARTED ETC STILL NO LIVE SERVICE AND NO RESPONSE BACK FROM TOM TOM. I was told I would receive a call. I have not. I was told it was an ongoing issue. Really? for 4 weeks?? in this day and age of technology??? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE ISSUE AND WHEN THE LIVE SERVICES is going to be back as I am in need of it. I shall have to guy a Garmin otherwise. Your customer service is abysmal. I shall have to write to the Ombudsman too to inform other potential customers how unsatisfactory your Customer Support is. Please do not tell me you will look into it and DO NOTHING. Action is required please.

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,898 Moderator
    Hi freestyler005

I have sent a heads up to the customer service about this. They will arrange a call back.

The problem with LIVE Services connectivity is under investigation(there is an open ticket which the team is working on), and your device model PRO 5150 is one of the effected ones.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks
    Vikram
  • freestyler005freestyler005 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Vikram

So is LIVE services not working for everyone? why is my model effected? 4 weeks is a very long time when you are on the road every day working as a truck driver trying to avoid traffic. It is extremely unsatisfactory. when is the issue going to be rectified, if at all??? An open ticket for over 4 weeks? I am non the wiser? Should I buy a Garmin then as you are suggesting this could continue for weeks, months...…
  • DDmanDDman Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I bought 'LIVE Serivces EUROPA PRO 5150 truck' 4 weeks ago too, but still not working.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,326
    Superusers
    @DDman

Call support for help:

:flag_be: Belgique
    027 007 272
    du lundi au vendredi de 09h00 à 17h30

:flag_be: België
    Maandag: 09:00 tot 17:30
    Dinsdag t/m vrijdag: 09:00 tot 16:30
  • DDmanDDman Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    ok , will do so