Rider 550 - Spoken directions on Sena 10s keep falling away — TomTom Community

Rider 550 - Spoken directions on Sena 10s keep falling away

vermeepivermeepi Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 24 in RIDER
I have paired my Sena 10s to my Rider 550 via Bluetooth and i am able to get spoken directions some of the time. But more often than not the spoken directions will suddenly stop. Sometimes they come back again when the device wakes up from sleep mode, but sometimes it doesn't come back at all for the rest of the ride.
Anyone else having this issue? Is there a particalur order in turning on and off the Sena and the Rider that works?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,991 TomTom Moderator
    Hi vermeepi

Welcome to the community !

I would recommend that you do a factory reset on your RIDER 550, to avoid losing your saved placed you can create a back up using MyDrive, see the user guide here

Sharing a video which could help you with the pairing process...

[video]

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • vermeepivermeepi Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I didn't specifically detail this, but i verified the settings and while i don't get any spoken directions, the bluetooth settings still indicate that the headset is connected. So the bluetooth pairing seems to be ok, it is just that the spoken instruction don't come through anymore.
    I also failed to mention that i also have my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy S8) paired to my Sena. Since i only use this to stream music when i do long highway stretches i will try with disabling bluetooth on my phone the next time i do a ride and see if that makes a difference.