Transfer .itn routes from Windows 10 to Rider - Fixed
I now have a new PC with built in Bluetooth and it had the same problem - "Bluetooth file transfer disabled by policy". After some research, this fix solved the problem:
- Press the windows button
- Search for services.msc
- Go to Bluetooth Support Service, stop the service by right clicking on it, and then Double Click it.
- Go to 'Log On' tab
- Click the Radio Button: This Account and type in the box: NT AUTHORITY\LocalService
- Type the password as your windows login password
- Click Ok. You will get a confirmation dialog box on the authority being given to the account.
- Right click on Bluetooth Support Service and Click Start.