Spark Music 3

Cortney Kramer
Cortney Kramer Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I've attempted to sync my added workouts using the Tomtom app numerous times to no avail. Last message on app "Pending update" but nothing shows on my watch after this despite re-syncing. Please help.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    Are you referring to Custom Workouts? You can only have a limited number on the device (I believe it is 10) so any more than that will not sync. If none will sync you should call Support and ask them about it. To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Cortney Kramer
    Cortney Kramer Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hey there.

Tomtom Sports App > Manage > Planning > Workouts > Run > Fat Burn/Endurance/Fitness/Speed/Power

• After selecting any Category " Fat Burn/Endurance/Fitness/Speed/Power " and adjusting the slider
    • " Pending update " Intensity changes will appear on your watch after your next sync

After syncing my watch to my iPhone via Bluetooth nothing syncs to my watch. I assume that any changes should been seen on my watch under eg. > Freestyle > Settings > Workouts > Fat Burn but alas I'm welcomed by the message " Go to MySports to add workouts ". Furthermore I've attempted the above on the https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/planning/workouts/ section too and connected my watch to my laptop and opened the desktop Tomtom App but no change there too.

I hope I missed a simple to fix step so that I can use my watch more effectively.

Thanks in advance.