Myroute-app stop number 2 (2) — TomTom Community

Myroute-app stop number 2 (2)

SteveduncoStevedunco Posts: 19 [Outstanding Explorer]
edited January 2019 in RIDER
How do I stop number 2 (2) being added to the end of imports when using the connector tool.

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,893 Moderator
    Hi Stevedunco

Welcome to the community!

This is known problem with MyDrive web, and we have an open ticket for this..

As a workaround I would suggest that you can remove the version in the list you don't want to keep.

Regards
    Vikram
    Hi Stevedunco

Welcome to the community!

I would advise that you report this issue to the customer service, so then it gets forwarded for further investigation

Regards
    Vikram :)
  • SteveduncoStevedunco Posts: 19 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Ha, thats funny Vikram. Customer service from TomTom doesn't exist.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,326
    Superusers
    Stevedunco wrote:
    Ha, thats funny Vikram. Customer service from TomTom doesn't exist.

You asked for help, you got a suggestion, then you give a snarky reply. Then why bother coming here at all?

Support:

:flag_au: Australia
    1300 135 604
    Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST
    I was hoping that somebody would offer advice in this forum, instead of waiting for customer service, that is why I have bothered! I have been waiting since 14/6/18 for Tomtom customer service on another topic. Snarky is funny. At least you replied hey?
  • [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    MyRoute-app is not a TomTom product.
  • tugmantugman Posts: 337 [Revered Navigator]
    Talking of customer service I did contact them about the loss of the verbal direction commands in the car with a 400. Got a prompt reply but it was very clear that the person did not read my complaint as they suggested doing what I had already done in trying to fix the problem.
    It was then esculated up to a second tier and they came back with something that was totally unrelated.
    I pointed this out to them. Not heard a word since.
    Hi tugman

I was reviewing the case you have started with the customer service. I see they have advised a recovery mode which will remove the current software with any faults if at all- it has and then download a fresh copy to your device.

So if the loss of voice guidance on your device is due to a software fault then the recovery mode should fix it..

Regards
    Vikram
  • ztech6ztech6 Posts: 55 [Renowned Wayfarer]
    Stevedunco check this thread out

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/rider-51/imported-route-file-name-1032373

The final solution has not been forthcoming from support :(
  • tugmantugman Posts: 337 [Revered Navigator]
    Hi Vikram
    Thanks for contacting me but what is recovery mode. I have already carried out a factory reset before ever contacting the service department and that never sorted the problem.
    The last I heard was that someone appears to think I was stuck with a revolving cog wheel. Not much help
    Thanks ztech6. It appears Customer service from TomTom doesn't exist, as I commented initially.