You Tube Videos Runner 2

Alig
Alig Registered Users Posts: 4
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi when I try to view the subject, the videos are showing as 'Private'. Can someone advise how to access these please.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    Which videos are you trying to view? I can view all the official TT ones. Are you sure you are not trying to view a user's videos? If not, this is likely a YouTube issue, not a TT issue as theirs are set for public as far as I can tell.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Alig
    Alig Registered Users Posts: 4
    Apprentice Traveler
    so when I go to https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/getstarted/p/4061 the videos are greyed out. Also on the TomTom Sports Connect when I go to tutorial videos they are showing as 'private'. If you can get to them can you post a link here and I will try it
    many thanks
  • dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,382
    Superuser
    @tfarabaugh @Alig

I see the same issue with this link:

But these work I think:

• Ekman
    Ekman Staff Posts: 128 Staff
    Hello everyone,

Several videos have been either removed or set to private on the "TomTom Official" YouTube channel. It's unlikely that these videos will return, but there aren't any actual issues with the links or so.

This has not affected any of the videos produced for the "TomTom Support Videos" channel, so feel free to keep using those links.

As for the Get Started pages, we are working on updating them all and removing the unavailable videos as soon as possible, and replacing them if need be. If you know of any specific videos that will be missed you can suggest the topic in the Support Video board here on discussions and we'll look into remaking it!

All the best,
    / Jonatan