Music on the TomTom Runner 3 Cardio + Music

Mia123
Mia123 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I am using the TomTom Runner 3 Cardio + Music for a while now, and I am starting to irritate myself about the "shuffle-modus" of the music playlist. When I am running, I often listen to the same number over and over again, while I do not listen to other numbers on the device because they are not chosen out of the playlist. The same numbers are repeated over and over again, while other numbers are 'left-out'. Does anyone know how this problem can be solved? How am I able to listen to all numbers evenly and not some numbers over and over again?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Is it repeating the same songs in the same order or is it just that certain songs seem to get repeated more often (which may be a matter of perception)? If it is the latter, it may just be that the algorithm that randomizes is not that great. There is no true random in a computer so it has to be optimized to simulate randomness and they probably could have done a better job of it. There is nothing you can do about it and considering TT has left the wearables market and is no longer producing new devices I am not sure there will be any change on this feature.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.