Low power icon shuld be correlated with daily activity

is-mir
is-mir Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
1) I would like to see functionality which will drive user not to fall into no-power situation. Watch know how I use them - so it would be nice when watch will tell me after I wake up - please charge me because I will not have power for all your daily activities. Every day I'm going to work by bike and this alert/kind o functionality will help EVERY user not to forget to charge device before leave home.
2) This alert should be also visible on watch screen because today low battery icon is useless without having some useful information behind. This low battery icon should mean that no power for your daily activity.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    You are asking a lot for a budget watch. The only watch that currently does this is the new Suunto which has not even been released yet and starts at $699. You are not going to get this kind of functionality in a $199 watch (and it will not let you start an activity if it doesn't have enough power so it already does it sort of). And it doesn't matter in any case as TomTom left the wearables market last year and stopped producing new watches and developing the current ones. They are what they are at this point and nothing is going to change.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.