TomTom watch will not connect

Edward Deitch
Edward Deitch Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
my totm tom sports watch was connecting to my computer, now when I connect using the cable the watch is charging but not connecting to the computer or the tomtom site. Is the cable faulty ??

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    Is there any damage to the pins in the charger or the contacts on the watch? If any of the pins are bent or deformed straighten them out with a pin and make sure the contacts on the back of the watch are free of tarnish or grime. Also make sure it is fully snapped into the cradle. If it does not have a full connection it will charge but it will not be recognized by the computer. If the dock is damaged you can call support for a replacement if you are still under warranty or to purchase a new one if not. To get the number for Customer Support, click Contact at the bottom of this page, enter the product name and click Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Edward Deitch
    Edward Deitch Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    checked out what you advised now working !
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    checked out what you advised now working !
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.