Cycling distances assumes on road cycling, not difficult off road MTB

Matto5151
Matto5151 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I get the message that men of my bage average 14+ mph, I average 9/10 mph. I ride off road in all conditions, wet, cold muddy and very very steep. I think that TomTom should differentiate between the road and off road efforts....any comments?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    TT left the wearables industry last year and all product development has stopped so it is what it is at this point. Do not expect any updates or changes. I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Matto5151
    Matto5151 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you for the information, I had no idea that TT no longer sold wearables!
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Matto5151 wrote:
    Thank you for the information, I had no idea that TT no longer sold wearables!
    Unfortunately everyone is struggling in the industry as Garmin basically controls the Sports side and Fitbit the activity tracking side.

Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.