Grey screen after empty battery, but also after reset

Kumrid
Kumrid Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, my battery from my sportswatch Runner 3 cardio was empty.
When i put my watch with the sub cable to my computer, it gave suddenly a grey screen.
When i hold the button under, the sign of TomTom appears and when i hold the sign of a cable and the tekst of reset the watch, if i do that, computer says it reset the watch and i can see also on the watch it's bussy with loading.
But after this the screen is grey again, and sometimes it shows verry short the symbol of TomTom.
How can i get this fixed? It seems to like a bug, but the reset don't work.
Kind regards,

Etienne

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,938
    Superuser
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They can more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Kumrid
    Kumrid Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thanks, i shall call customer Support.