Crazy numbers of fitness points after connect to TREINUS plataform

brupsilva
brupsilva Registered Users Posts: 9
Legendary Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
After connect and sync MySports with the TREINUS plataform (android/apple app), the numbers of my "fitness points" gone crazy!
Does Anyone knows what it could be?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    They are crazy on MySports or on Treinus? What is Treinus? That is not a supported app on TT, so how are you connecting? In any case, connecting to an app should not impact points on the TT side. How are they going crazy?

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • brupsilva
    Legendary Explorer
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    They are crazy on MySports or on Treinus? What is Treinus? That is not a supported app on TT, so how are you connecting? In any case, connecting to an app should not impact points on the TT side. How are they going crazy?

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.

On MySports. I don't know if Treinus app caused it. It could be a coincidence. Look this screen: 33a5fb0e-ee43-4fbc-a729-4399bd7234c2.png
    It was normal until the last days. When I went to de gym the normal is around 30 points like the blue circle. But it shows 1968 points. When I run, was like the pink ones with 587, 991, 597 points. But look the last day. 2916 points, and only 187 for running (look the right screen). It's nonsense.

Treinus is a plataform (app for cel and site) for my coach to follow up my activities. Look: it is syncronized:
    47e9ee20-a294-4c62-8a2a-8904db48e4a8.jpg
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    It must only be possible to sync it in certain countries as it is not an option in the US. Looking at those activities, was there an artificially high HR, did it spike and stay up, as that is what determines points.
  • brupsilva
    Legendary Explorer
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    It must only be possible to sync it in certain countries as it is not an option in the US. Looking at those activities, was there an artificially high HR, did it spike and stay up, as that is what determines points.

No, there isn't an artificially high HR. The watch is working perfectly. And I'm not monitoring my whole day. Only my run activity. Look at my last activity. Perfect HR. 9a881d00-5919-4ac6-bf37-b1e1f39c7097.jpg
    The only problem is the "fitness points".
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    The points only come from sports activities, so not monitoring all day is irrelevant. It must have simply been a fault in the system. Nothing you can do about it.