Add comment field to Watch records?

Toomanyyears
Toomanyyears Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi TomTom

Could you add a small text field to the exercise records on the desktop version for Spark/runner watches? Limited to, say, 140 characters or something.

In my days of paper records, comments about weather, conditions, my feelings were helpful to my records.

Don

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,938
    Superuser
    They theoretically could but they will not. TT left the wearables industry last year and all product development has stopped so it is what it is at this point. Do not expect any updates or changes.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Toomanyyears
    Toomanyyears Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you tfarabaugh

That's sad (and I was unaware) but you've solved my question!
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    They theoretically could but they will not. TT left the wearables industry last year and all product development has stopped so it is what it is at this point. Do not expect any updates or changes.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.