"No route possible on" device, same route ok on MyDrive on PC — TomTom Community

"No route possible on" device, same route ok on MyDrive on PC

JohanWoJohanWo Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in RIDER
Rider410 just updated with MyDrive connect.
Then created three tracks on PC and loaded to device by MyDrive connect default gpx files.
Two of the tracks work fine the third loads up to 100%, jumps back to 93%, goes back to 100% and then I get the message "No route possible". Repeating.
Reviewed track on PC but can*t find anything obviously wrong with it. Reinstalled but same issue.
No limitations on road type etc. set on device. Same issue when dissconnected from PC/Bluetoth so not related to traffic.

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,463
    Superusers
    Hi
    @JohanWo

Have you set Unpaved roads or the like in the Setting --> Route planning --> Avoid on every route
    Does the route have the same avoid feature

ATB YFM
  • JohanWoJohanWo Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,
    @YamFazMan
    No, I had all the "flags" settings to off all the time in both PC and TomTom.
    But I found the problem!
    In the one route (out of three) that gave me this issue the track ended at a ferry terminal. The MyDrive on the PC accepted the track all the way through the ferry terminal but when importing this file to the TomTom and then trying to activate it the TomTom gave "No Route Possible"-error with no further explanation.
    When backing off the route to end just before the ferry terminal the problem was gone. Checking afterwards it is still nothing wrong with the track through the terminal but somehow there is not a complete alignment between the PC and the TomTom version of the program.
    A bug....
    Thx for supporting!
    Johan