Sync from Strava — TomTom Community

Sync from Strava

Agnes13Agnes13 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I have used the Strava app the last two times I tracked an activity, instead of my TomTom watch, because my watch battery was empty. After my last two activities, I have put the TomTom Runner 3 watch into my laptop and it synchronized with the TomTom Sports Connect programm. But the last activities I have made with Strava didn't sync to TomTom. How can I get the activities from Strava to TomTom?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,526
    Superusers
    You can't that, that is not the way it works. You can sync from TomTom to Strava, not from Strava to TomTom. Unfortunately, there is no way to upload activities not created by the watch and no way to manually add an activity. However, you can start a new activity, immediately stop and save it and then upload it. You can then go into MySports and edit the activity with the correct distance, time, etc... The date and time of the activity will not be correct but it will get added into your lifetime totals and other stats.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.