My TomTom Touch Cardio does not connect to my computer or android app

Luisa.nogueiraLuisa.nogueira Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 24 in TomTom Touch
My mother bought a TomTom Touch Cardio for me around two months ago in Brasília, Brazil. She brought it to Portugal, where I live, and yesterday I tried for the first time to connect to my computer (Windows) after downloading the most recent version of the software, but it didn't recognize it. I tried many times and it never worked. On my boyfriend's computer (Mac), however, it connected, but it was supposed to connect with mine as well. After connecting the TomTom with his computer and updating it to the latest version, I downloaded the app in my Android (Nexus 5x) and also tried to connect many times. Again, it didn't work, even after I uninstalled and installed the application again. It also didn't connect to my boyfriend's Android (Samsung Galaxy S6). The TomTom works, but it doesn't connect to my phone via bluetooth or my computer. Is there anything else I can do or do I need to replace it for another one? It is new, I never used it.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 3,686 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Luisa.nogueira,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you using the latest version 3.3.8 of Sports Connect on your Windows PC? Also, I would first advise you to make a reset on your activity tracker and then try again to see if it recognises by your PC.

Let us know how it goes!

Cheers, lampard