Unable to Use Trail Function on Spark 3

Rin
Rin Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hello,
I have read the user manual, watched how to videos and read the forums, and am still unable to find the trail and compass functions on my Spark 3. I believe I have the most recent software, but do not have a trails option under the planning tab. I also don't have a "more" option on the upper right corner when accessing my GPS based activities to try and save the route. Is it possible that my Spark 3 does not have these capabilities?
Thanks for any advice you may be able to share.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    Rin wrote:
    Hello,
    I have read the user manual, watched how to videos and read the forums, and am still unable to find the trail and compass functions on my Spark 3. I believe I have the most recent software, but do not have a trails option under the planning tab. I also don't have a "more" option on the upper right corner when accessing my GPS based activities to try and save the route. Is it possible that my Spark 3 does not have these capabilities?
    Thanks for any advice you may be able to share.
    That feature is only available in the Adventurer watches, not the Spark 3. You have the wrong device and it is not available via a software upgrade. I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.