New camper sat nav and MyDrive app- Send to device not working — TomTom Community

New camper sat nav and MyDrive app- Send to device not working

Ovalball03Ovalball03 Posts: 296 [Renowned Trailblazer]
When I plan a route in the MyDrive app I don’t gat the option to send to device.Also when I select something from my places the map doesn’t show the selected place,only my present location.Can anyone assist please?

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,764
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Ovalball03

I'm getting 'Send to device' as a 3rd option under the Start and Destination addresses at the top of the screen

ATB YFM
  • Ovalball03Ovalball03 Posts: 296 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    YamFazMan wrote:
    Hi
    @Ovalball03

I'm getting 'Send to device' as a 3rd option under the Start and Destination addresses at the top of the screen

ATB YFM

I think it was because I’m presently on a farm and I had unpaved roads selected in avoidances:frowning2:Thanks for your reply,much appreciated.
  • Ovalball03Ovalball03 Posts: 296 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    YFM,I’m still not able to select a destination from my places.I get the list of my places but when I select one,I just return to my current location.Ihave tried this on 2 different phones with the same thing happening on both?
  • QFBQFB Posts: 15 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Ovalball03 wrote:
    YFM,I’m still not able to select a destination from my places.I get the list of my places but when I select one,I just return to my current location.Ihave tried this on 2 different phones with the same thing happening on both?

On my iPhone all I do is look at the map which shows My Places and then I click on the star for the place I want and then select "Plan Route" in the popup that opens.

Does that not work?

Q