Availability of Touch Cardio's Small bracelet — TomTom Community

Availability of Touch Cardio's Small bracelet

jmpdiasjmpdias Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Touch
Hi guys! So a friend of mine got an email from tomtom with a summer promotion where they give you 60% discount on sports items.. She wanted the Touch Cardio + Additional bracelet but it turns out that there are no small ones available, only large ones.

Does anyone know how I can find out if they will have the small ones again? I tried customer support (via phone call and via e-mail) but the answer they give was not even the least bit clear as to say yes or no. It just said "The promotion is available for as long as the item is in stock".. It's like they don't even care for their clients. Anyway, if anyone knows a way to find out whether they'll have the Small bracelets again, please tell me.

Thanks in advance! All the best!

Comments

• jmpdiasjmpdias Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Edit (since I can no longer edit the original one -.-):

Hi guys! So a friend of mine got an email from tomtom with a summer promotion where they give you 60% discount on sports items.. She wanted the Touch Cardio + Additional bracelet but it turns out that there are no small ones available, only large ones.

I tried customer support (via phone call and via e-mail) but they could not give me a proper answer as to whether they'll have the Small bracelets again. Is there any way to find out if they'll be putting the small ones in market again? And if so, around which time?

Thanks in advance! All the best!
  • jmpdiasjmpdias Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I got an answer today saying that they don't know when they'll have them again. So that's it, only thing left is wait and see. Question closed