Critical update of TomTom Home is being downloaded (404 Not Found) — TomTom Community

Critical update of TomTom Home is being downloaded (404 Not Found)

moutardmoutard Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
TomTom home mounts on my Mac running OS 10.13.6. Message comes up "New critical update available". Home attempts to update, but we get the error message.. -404 not found. Copy and pasted address in browser and it's still 404. What happened to the update? Any ideas? V2_11_3_200_mac.zip

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,344
    Superusers
    Perhaps completely uninstall Home from your computer and then get a fresh copy at tomtom.com/getstarted.
  • moutardmoutard Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks.. a purge of the older Home software seems to have worked. Though the link is only to Direct Connect and my XL and Start still use Home. Though I get the link for an update which of course takes me to the US TomTom and that hardware update isn't available in Canada.. pity. Oh and when I select 'shop in Canada' I end up on the TomTom French site.. sigh!
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,210 Moderator
    Hi moutard,

Welcome to the Community!

This is already been reported to the product team and I'll post back here when there's an update. In the meanwhile, please contact our customer support and they'll be able to help you with the TomTom Webshop issue.

Regards, lampard