TomTom Live service disabled-GO LIVE 1005 — TomTom Community

TomTom Live service disabled-GO LIVE 1005

LindaThebesLindaThebes Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Services
I have just returned from holiday so have not used my TomTom GO LIVE 1005 for over a week. When I used it this morning I could not get live traffic information - a message came up to say that as the battery was not charged live services could not be connected. The battery is now fully charged but still no connection; using connections in the settings menu I see that the network connection is disabled. Both my device and MyDrive Connect are up to date. Going onto My Drive Connect 'LIVE services' do not show up; before I went away everything was fine as I paid for LIVE services in March of this year. I can find no way of enabling the service again.
As there seems to be no way to contact TomTom Support (I get a loop going to the same page which displays the message 'contact us' & 'which product do you need help with?') can somebody here help me please?:thinking:
[h1]
[/h1]

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,344
    Superusers
    Support:

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • LindaThebesLindaThebes Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    dhn wrote:
    Support:

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Thanks for the info, I will try and call them - shame they only operate during my own working day! After reading a few other postings and other information I think I may have inadvertantly pressed 'no' when asked if I would share information (it was always popping up whenever I connected and no longer does). If this is the case does anyone know if they will reinstate? I rely on the information to get me to work on time every morning!