Customize Vibration patterns

alienllama
alienllama Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Seeker
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,

Is there a way to customize the vibration patterns for too low/too high (pulse/pace/...)? I'm always having a hard time distinguishing between the two. It's not so bad in summer when I can take a quick peek, but in winter it's not so comfortable when long sleeves are over the watch. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    No there is not, there is one vibration and you would need to look at the watch o see if you are high or low (although you should be able to feel the difference in your effort). This is unlikely to change considering TT has left the wearables market and is not producing any new devices and has recalled all inventory from the US (their largest market). We can safely assume at this point any updates will be limited to bug fixes (and even that may be limited - it has been over nine months since the last update broke connectivity for many users and introduced battery drain issues and that is still unresolved). I would not expect much more development and certainly not something major.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • alienllama
    alienllama Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Seeker
    Thanks! But both bits of news are disappointing.