5 Daily activities missing — TomTom Community

5 Daily activities missing

JanaLJanaL Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I wore my TomTom Runner 3 every day the last month. I synced it last week and the app showed no activities for 23 to 27 of June. The activities (steps, distance, etc) did show on the watch. I have un-paired the watch and my iphone and re-paired it several times. I also synced it many times. I have also linked it via the TomTom app on my PC to the internet. It still does not show the day activities for the 5 days. I have now looked into my past activities per day, and there are often activities missing. Is there any way to get the missing days to sync, especially 23 to 27 June?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,527
    Superusers
    The watch only stores about two weeks worth of data so everything before June 27 was likely deleted since that was about 2 weeks ago. You should be syncing much more often. There is nothing else you can do, the data is gone. I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • JanaLJanaL Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you. I did sync it often last week, almost every day, but it did not sync those five days. If I remember correctly the app got stuck on tidying up (99%) and I had to close the app. I think that is where the error occurred.