How do I check the subscriptions active on my TomTom device — TomTom Community

How do I check the subscriptions active on my TomTom device

VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,991 TomTom Moderator
edited January 30 in Travel lounge
Hello all,

We have made some changes to the "PRODUCTS PAGE" where our users can see an overview of the devices linked to their accounts and also check the subscriptions active or expired for that device.

[video]
On Thursday 05/07/2018 we have also planned a marketing campaign to inform customers of this change.

Thank you for reading...

All the best,
Vikram :)
Have a question? Ask!
Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.

Comments

• miketorcymiketorcy Posts: 3,120 Superusers
    It don't change my life but it is a good thing.
    GO6200
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,542 Superuser
    @VikramK

My GO 5200 is missing from the details
    It says that to add missing items "Please visit tomtom.com/getstarted to get started." so how will that add a WiFi device as MyDrive Connect is not used by these WiFi devices and you can not add it via MDC
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • miketorcymiketorcy Posts: 3,120 Superusers
    My GO6200 is present . Perhaps, because sometimes i use MDC to update it instead of using WiFi.
    GO6200
  • MyNameAllreadyExistsMyNameAllreadyExists Posts: 65 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    Niall wrote:
    @VikramK

My GO 5200 is missing from the details
    It says that to add missing items "Please visit tomtom.com/getstarted to get started." so how will that add a WiFi device as MyDrive Connect is not used by these WiFi devices and you can not add it via MDC

Yes, same with my Go 500 WiFi?
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,991 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @MyNameAllreadyExists

Please send me the serial number and your email address through a PM please..

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
  • MyNameAllreadyExistsMyNameAllreadyExists Posts: 65 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    Vikram,

Many thanks for linking my device.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,991 TomTom Moderator
    You are welcome Ron :)
    Have a question? Ask!
  • josejuangonzalezjosejuangonzalez Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    La pantalla de mi tomtom multisport se daño, esta estrellada, aun funciona correctamente pero quiero repararla, que hago?
  • justmebrowsingjustmebrowsing Posts: 389 [Supreme Pioneer]
    One thing I've just noticed is it doesn't actually show any expiry dates against Map subs, Live services etc on any of my various NAV2 devices/logins; just something like:-

United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland - 1.5 years Map Update Service ACTIVE
    LIVE Services UK + abroad - 2 wks BONUS ACTIVE
    United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland - 1.5 years Map Update Service EXPIRED etc

and it would obviously be useful to know in advance the expiry date of a map or services sub (especially if there were a special promotion available just before of just after a new map release). The info is clearly in your system but not visible to the customer.
  • 312hooligan312hooligan Posts: 83 [Master Explorer]
    I didn't really care about the ability to see my devices' active subscriptions online until the 550 no longer can be updated via MyDrive Connect. And when I went to check it out, I see that my 410 is mislabeled as a 400. But with correct SN. MyDrive Connect correctly lists it as 410.