Connection issues with Sports Connect — TomTom Community

Connection issues with Sports Connect

xcountryxcountry Posts: 5 [Apprentice Seeker]
Just wondering if anyone has been able to upload runs with sports connect. I haven't been able to since Friday. I've seen a few threads, but I figured there would be more chatter if this was a more widespread issue.

Comments

• hboer76hboer76 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have got the same problems as you.
    I cannot sync for over a week now not through my iphone as well as via my computer (wired)

I alreayd sent an email to support, but i'm waiting for an answer so far.
  • mattm77mattm77 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am having the same problems. I haven't been able to upload runs for a few weeks now. I have 14 waiting to upload. Anyone have any updates on this issue? It has happened before but usually resolves itself after a day or two.
  • JockStrapJockStrap Posts: 14 [Master Traveler]
    Links on the TomTom Sports connect page do not work. It says it sync'd and charging but none of the links work. Hence I cant see any of my data

I was told it was a problem at the TomTom end and would be OK within 24 hours. That was Friday 8th March
  • NicoleDownesNicoleDownes Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    I can sync but it doesn't change the QuickGPS to a tick on the watch, so it takes forever to wait for the start of an activity. Anyone else had this?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,727
    Superusers
    I can sync but it doesn't change the QuickGPS to a tick on the watch, so it takes forever to wait for the start of an activity. Anyone else had this?

You may be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.
  • NicoleDownesNicoleDownes Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    tfarabaugh wrote: »

You may be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) Plug the watch into the computer and in Sports Connect, click the Gear Icon
    2) Press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard while you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    3) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    4) Click it, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    5) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and it should now update as usual.

thank you so much, that worked perfectly! I was wondering how to switch the device off.