Mydrive map legend?

Brian_ABrian_A Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
edited January 30 in MyDrive and Road Trips
Is there a legend / key / explanation for the Mydrive route planning map ?

All the manuals I'ver seen refer to the device map (Go5200 or whatever) and I'm perfectly happy with those, but the Mydrive map on the PC is subtly different and has several things that I'm unsure of, that aren't found on the device map - for example the grey arrows overlaying some road sections. I've spent some time tring to find one but failed.

Thanks

Brian

Comments

• Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 131 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    I too have not found a legend for MyDrive (PC) which would be helpful.

I believe the "Grey Arrows" you refer to are "Roadworks" which 'should' correspond to the Marching Yellow / White and Light/Deep Orange arrows you see on the PND's :thinking:. (If you zoom in on MyDrive the end tail should change and clicking the end tail should indicate Roadworks)

However I have noticed that some of the Grey Arrows are not replicated on my device:

For example today 6/7/2018 on MyDrive there is a Grey Arrow for ~ 3 miles from J21A Anticlockwise on the M25 but nothing is indicated on My Go 6200. So a small puzzle remains as to why................. :grinning:
    Based in UK - Tomtom Go 6200 (random ALG displayed )
    As Jack Nicholson would say: Is this as good as it gets??
  • RaCo2RaCo2 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same question about symbols.
    What does a white flag in a black circle mean on Mydrive? I don't think I've created them.
    Seems crazy to produce a map / application uses symbols and then not have a key to the symbols.
  • Lost_SoulLost_Soul Posts: 131 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    I have seen those - they appeared when I searched for a postcode and on selecting the road I was interested; I assumed it put up the Flags for other locations that have a similar post code?
    Based in UK - Tomtom Go 6200 (random ALG displayed )
    As Jack Nicholson would say: Is this as good as it gets??