Planning a route with stop at petrol station every X kilometers | TomTom Rider 550 — TomTom Community

Planning a route with stop at petrol station every X kilometers | TomTom Rider 550

HoderHoder Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in RIDER
Hi! I'm completely new to TomTom and every other kind of nav to be honest. So sorry for any stupid questions I might ask (as some say: "there are no stupid questions, just stupid people" ;) ).

My question is this: is there a way to plan a stop at a petrol station every (e.g.) 200 kilometers? My bike's tank is only 13 liters, so I need to plan ahead.

It seems for me, that planning a stop at a gas station near my route is a very daunting task (finding a petrol station along the route, adding it to the stops, than slowly navigating along the route to find another one).

I'm looking for a simple or simpler way to plan this ahead. Do you have any tips and/or tricks to make it easier?

Comments

• Ste7iosSte7ios Posts: 752
    Superuser
    You need a POI list of gas stations, and then you may include the gas stations you need in your route. It’s an easy task with MyRoute-app.

But, IMHO, it will be good to verify that the gas stations will be open or even exists...

Or simple just fill your tank sooner when it’s half filled, don’t wait to deplete it...
  • Kipper KendallKipper Kendall Posts: 12 [Master Traveler]
    Just as an FYI. The Tomtom displays upcoming petrol stations on the info bar when you have a route selected. So you can keep aware of when next petrol is and plan to fill up.