Offer... TomTom live service.????? — TomTom Community

Offer... TomTom live service.?????

Leo1965Leo1965 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Services
Will there be an offer for the ''TomTom live service'' for a TomTom 1005.? I personally think that € 50.00 is too much for a year.

Comments

• Leo1965Leo1965 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Is TomTom with vacation.......?
  • LAURE123LAURE123 Posts: 1,632
    Superuser
    Hi @Leo1965

You are on a community forum with users like you. It isn't here that you will have commercial offers.

Try calling TomTom support directly for current offers, and see if price negotiation is possible.

:flag_nl: Nederland (Holland)
    020 850 1007
    Maandag: 09:00 tot 17:30
    Dinsdag t/m vrijdag: 09:00 tot 16:30

Regards.
    I called TomTom and the answer was '' NO '' The man on the line was not very friendly and he quickly finished the conversation. Not very customer friendly. The conversation lasted barely 30 seconds. :slight_frown:
  • LAURE123LAURE123 Posts: 1,632
    Superuser
    Hi @Leo1965

No luck, you must have had a TomTom agent a little stressed, they certainly have a lot of work right now with the holiday period.

I looked in my emails for the latest TomTom commercial offers and found the Summer Deals. Which gives for your country of residence this:
    https://www.tomtom.com/nl_nl/promo/summerdeals/

The code to copied/pasted in VOUCHERCODE is:
    SUMMER2018

I did a test with one of my TomTom accounts on the Dutch site and it seems to work. Here is the result:
    d288bbfa-a37d-4cbb-a8da-dab7f5a0bf42.png

Before ordering check if your TomTom device is compatible with this service with the first 2 letters of the serial code of your device.
    https://www.tomtom.com/nl_nl/drive/maps-services/shop/live-services/europe/

I hope it will work for you.

Regards.
    Dank je wel... :ok_hand_tone2: