Route issues, dead end and tight road,had to reverse the coach all the way back — TomTom Community

Route issues, dead end and tight road,had to reverse the coach all the way back

EastLondonHackneyEastLondonHackney Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Map quality
Got stuck on a route that tomtom go professional 520 says it's safe. I had to reverse all the way back. Why does it take me through impossible roads where cars are parked both ways and no way can my coach go through also it took me to a dead end which I had to do 10 point turn.
All my setting was on coach dimension etc.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 11,035
    Superuser
    @EastLondonHackney

Can you give an example of the exact route/location where this happened? So others can try alternatives.
    Also how had you set your PRO 520 up?
  • EastLondonHackneyEastLondonHackney Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I didn't take any notes on what road it was sorry. It was around leyton East London area.

My set up is on Bus 18meter length, height 3.9 meter and width 2.5 meter.
  • wares1twares1t Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Same with every pro device @EastLondonHackney. My pro 620 does the same in an artic lorry. Sends me down roads with very tight turns, impossible to navigate on the blindside, having to make a blindside reverse into a company car park, thankfully at 10pm so no cars there. But if it was daytime, I’d have made a right tits ear of myself. I know ya professional drives need to ensure we drive to a safe route, but when you’re driving in a village 400 miles from home, it makes it impossible.