Voices disappear after full power down/restart

I am posting this so others can chime in and hopefully we can get the problem resolved more quickly if TomTom is actually paying attention. It is 100% a software problem that TomTom needs to address, I have already spoken to customer service and gone through all of the troubleshooting steps.

Symptom:

Voices installed through MyDrive connect, specifically the ~60 megabyte voices that have the full instructions, street names/numbers, etc. disappear after doing a full shutdown (holding power button until the prompt appears for sleep or power off). When the device is powered on again only the ~ 1 megabyte voices remain, specifically Sam in my case. Samantha and Tom disappear, as well as any high resolution voices from other countries.

To make the voices reappear, the device either needs to be re-synced through MyDrive or you have to do a factory restore. The voices will remain useable as long as the device is only put to sleep and not fully powered down. If the device is left unpowered frequently this is not a viable solution because the battery will fully drain.

Long holding the power button until the drum roll does not fix the issue. Holding the power button even longer until you get a screen with various system parameter information does not work either. Doing the long holding of the power button plus the additional clicks to completely wipe/restore the device if I remember correctly did restore the voices but again only until a power down.

To reiterate, only a resync with MyDrive where you remove and reinstall the voices OR selecting factory restore from the device system menu restore the voices, albeit temporarily. Also I am aware you can turn voice navigation off, so if that is your suggestion please go away as this topic is beyond your comprehension.