Unable to click on the 'continue' button in MyDrive Connect

BKijakBKijak Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
edited January 30 in MyDrive Connect
I am currently trying to update my device but unfortunately ran into an issue. I am unable to fit a newer version of the map that I currently have on my device, so as an alternative, I am trying to choose a different option which would not take as much space. My issue is that I cannot click on the 'continue' button (clicking the button performs no action) after selecting an alternative map and therefore I am unable to continue with my update. I have reinstalled the software, but the issue still persists.

6a320808-22b5-4e45-bcc6-4ea031eee696.png
The above image shows the window in which the issue occurs.

Don't hesitate to ask for more information. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 32,866 [Superusers]
    What country are you in (so we might be able to provide a customer support number)?

Before you do, try this:
    1. Download the FREEWARE version of Revo Uninstaller from here: https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html
    2. Completely remove MyDriveConnect from your computer
    3. Get a fresh copy at tomtom.com/getstarted and install.
    See if things go better then...……..
  • BKijakBKijak Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Thanks for the reply,

Unfortunately uninstalling the software using the suggested Revo Uninstaller did not work.

As for the country, I am in the United Kingdom.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,362 [Superuser]
    @BKijak

Contact phone number for Customer Services

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    @BKijak

Strange as it may sound, do you have an Ad-blocker installed on your computer by any chance?
    I do have an AdBlocker installed on chrome, are you suggesting I disable it whilst updating maps? If so, I will try that now.
    I am...….
    Unfortunately that didn't help either, I will call the number suggested by Niall and if anything is resolved, I shall give an update in the comments.
    Unfortunately I did not have time to call the suggested number, I did, on the other hand, buy an SD card and updated the maps without having to display the window shown in the provided image. Hope this helps anyone else having the same issue.