GPRS Disconnected GO 6100 — TomTom Community

GPRS Disconnected GO 6100

My GO 6100 GPRS has disconnected how do you turn it back on, when i try to sign in to TomTom services it comes up "having trouble connecting to TomTom services ?

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,649
    Superusers
    Hi
    @ydn21

Have you tried a Drum roll restart on the device ????

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6965//session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDI2NjM0NDUyL3NpZC9EQTdTVHpobQ

Charge the device for at least 2Hrs "OR" have the device plugged into a power supply
    Press and hold the on/off button until you hear a drum-roll sound then release the on/off button.
    You won’t lose anything; it’s just like rebooting your PC
    I use a Soft/drum-roll start after any upgrade large or small.
    It’s also useful to keep in mind for sorting out most minor niggles......

ATB YFM
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,394 Moderator
    Hi ydn21,

Please get in touch with our customer support and they'll be able to check your device details for further investigation. You can click on 'Contact Us' option at the bottom of this page to Phone/Email them.

Cheers, lampard
  • Booda97Booda97 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I'm having the same problem how do I sort this
  • ChusgarciaChusgarcia Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I am having the same problem with mine.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,235
    Superuser
    HI @Chusgarcia

If you have tried the Drumroll reset mentioned in an earlier post and it has not worked then I would do a Factory Reset,. This will put it back to how it was in the box except any Operating software and Mapupdate you have done will not be affected.

Tap Menu
    Tap Settings
    Tap System
    Tap Reset Device.
    You will now have to set the unit as you did originally and let it connect to your Account and reload the My Places, Poi and Route files.

Hope that sorts things out

Doug
  • ChusgarciaChusgarcia Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    edited May 2019
    Hi Dough. Tried everything and stiil Is not connected. Came from Spain to visit the USA and don't have my services online. The maps work thou. Anything else I can do?. Thanks in advance.
  • DougLapDougLap Posts: 8,235
    Superuser
    edited May 2019
    Hi @Chusgarcia

If you are from Spain so unit bought in Europe then Traffic and Cameras will not work in the USA as they only work within region the unit was purchased in. Everything else should work okay.

Doug