TomTom- No GPS Signal 2019 | Week Number Roll-Over | TIMER Reset 00.00 | Error-"You cannot use this map"

https://discussions.tomtom.com/en/discussion/1112782/tomtom-no-gps-signal-2019#latest

my TOMTOM XL is outdated. and im aware that no news of card be DL

phanmaryphanmary Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
BUT I do not understand when I get latest access ALL my world card is gone and I know only have Scandinavia and I cant get the World map again, I HOPE you could and will help me.
Many thanks in advance Johnny

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,098 Superusers
    Have you tried Manage maps-->switch maps on the device?

When you connect to Home, Manage my Device (2nd screen)-->items on device, maps, what does it show? Items on Computer, maps, what shows there?
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,490 Superuser
    @phanmary

Contact Customer Services (but be silent when the auto system asks for device type to get a real agent) to check the status of your subscription(s)

:flag_dk: Danmark
    35 25 65 14
    Mandag-Fredag: 10:00 til 17:00
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button :thumb_up:
    If someone answered your question? Answer yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • phanmaryphanmary Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    dhn wrote:
    Have you tried Manage maps-->switch maps on the device?

When you connect to Home, Manage my Device (2nd screen)-->items on device, maps, what does it show? Items on Computer, maps, what shows there?
    Yes I have tried that to, I get all in there Also 3 maps but they are all only Scandinavia, voices , in Tomtom it self it only show one map also same area