Remove Speed camera from my Carminat

waleedkhalidwaleedkhalid Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 18 in Built in car navigation
Hi
I tried to add a speed camera on my Carminat, and I did that by mistake :-(
I want to delete what I had entered in my car device. How can I do that?

Best regards
Waleed Khalid

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 3,965 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Waleed,

Welcome to the Community!

You can remove the speed camera files from your device by using the TomTom HOME application, see here: Restoring speed camera locations on navigation device (only first two steps in this FAQ)

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• waleedkhalidwaleedkhalid Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Thanks for your answer. These steps to remove the downloaded speed cameras and not those which I entered by myself. How cam I remove those cameras I entered by my self?
    “Report safety camera”
    If the navigation system does not indicate that there is a fixed or mobile camera along your journey, you can enter details of this manually.

I want to remove this one which I reported by mistake
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,965 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Waleed,

A factory reset should remove this. This will remove all personal settings including your Favorites, please make a backup by clicking Back up and restore in TomTom HOME before you continue.

See the video here to make a reset on your device: [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5QtfLfKGP8[/video]

Cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

Many thanks