Uconnect 5"-jeep renegade 2015

Adamb2015Adamb2015 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 31 in Built in car navigation
I have a jeep renegade 2015 with the uconnect 5" I have prepped the USB stick no problem connected to the desktop and laptop both are finding the USB drive I can open the USB drive and see the files inside, but once I open tomtom it will not find the drive on both the desktop and the laptop the version is 11.815 so any help will be much appreciated. thank you!

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • Adamb2015Adamb2015 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have read that all day and still doesn't work I have prepped the USB drive and downloaded the tomtom software and it still won't find the USB thru tomtom software
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @Adamb2015

Did you follow the support link https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17760

To contact your vehicle's support 3e0b6d22-b948-4110-bd71-856065914a98.png
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • Adamb2015Adamb2015 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I followed the and phoned the jeep dealership, they told me they have no dealings with the tomtom maps at all and to contact tomtom directly, as I am a little clued up with computers I changed out the USB drive and also repaired the tomtom software, I turned of windows defender as a well as any other antivirus software, I run the new USB and tomtom detected the USB drive with maps