Replacement charger

Sinead
Sinead Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Is it possible to order a replacement charger for my Tom Tom Runner 2 Cardio + Music watch as I have lost it. Now my watch battery is dead, is there anyway to charge it?

Comments

• johnnyT2005
    johnnyT2005 Registered Users Posts: 3
    Apprentice Traveler
    Just ordered one from eBay for £5.00. I think it is a third party product so cannot vouch for the quality.
  • Sinead
    Apprentice Traveler
    Cheers thanks for your reply!
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    Sinead wrote:
    Is it possible to order a replacement charger for my Tom Tom Runner 2 Cardio + Music watch as I have lost it. Now my watch battery is dead, is there anyway to charge it?
    Just go to tomtom.com and it is available as an accessory to the watch. You can also call Support and they can order it for you as well. I would be careful with third party units as they have a tendency to be unreliable knock-offs. You may be able to find someone selling a used one but there is no guarantee it still works.

To get the number for Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Sinead
    Apprentice Traveler
    That is perfect! Thank you so much. They are sending me out a new one!