Custom Workouts are always incomplete so can't be saved. — TomTom Community

Custom Workouts are always incomplete so can't be saved.

MoodyNoodleMoodyNoodle Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Every time I create a custom workout the done button always remains grayed out and I cannot save the workout. I am always told my workout is incomplete even though every section has been filled out. Anyone else have this problem? If so, please advise how you fixed this as its incredibly frustrating.

Comments

• rustyshacklefordrustyshackleford Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I also have this problem. The "Done" button is green for me, however... but the result is the same - "Your workout is not complete, leaving this page will discard your changes. Are you sure you want to leave this page?"

Really frustrating and showing a lack of attention to a seemingly careless error on TomTom's part
  • Corinna JCorinna J Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Same! Very frustrating. Anyone find an answer to this?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    Corinna J wrote:
    Same! Very frustrating. Anyone find an answer to this?
    You need to make sure you do not have too much in the title box as it limits the number of characters and cannot have more than one line. Try reformatting it and se fi that helps.
  • arjunanantharjunananth Posts: 9 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I also have this problem. The "Done" button is green for me, however... but the result is the same - "Your workout is not complete, leaving this page will discard your changes. Are you sure you want to leave this page?"

Really frustrating and showing a lack of attention to a seemingly careless error on TomTom's part

I also tried keeping title short etc - does not work - there seems to be no support for this?
  • BoyoBoyo Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Same problem here. "Done" doesn't save just tells me it's going to lose the workout changes. Cannot create a custom workout. :(
  • BoyoBoyo Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Did anyone ever get this sorted? I've got a 15step workout fully completed that won't save.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    Boyo wrote: »
    Did anyone ever get this sorted? I've got a 15step workout fully completed that won't save.

No and it will not be fixed. TT Sports went out of business over 3 years ago and ceased all development at that time. The product is obsolete.